[Zope] Uh-oh, my Zope site is going down the toilet!

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:17:26 -0400

More news, and this looks bad, though I'm happy to have a work-around

The ReportForm doc was owned by a user in LoginManager (has roles
manager, etc)

I was able to Take Ownership as a user in the root acl_users (user
folder) and I no longer get the NameError.

So .. there's something wrong in that it appears that DTML Documents
owned by a LoginManager object don't seem to completely acquire
objects from above.. However I'd expect an attributeError, not a
NameError, so some of the acquisition machinery works, but something
is broken.

Does anyone from DC or ZPatterns folks want to play with my site to
figure this out?

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements