[Zope] locale and Splitter.c on FreeBSD - where is the bug ?

Aleksander Salwa ololo@zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 23:17:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 10 Sep 2000, Dieter Maurer wrote:

> Nevertheless, you patch to "splitter" should be welcome
> as it solves a usability problem on FreeBSD systems.
> Put it into the collector (URL:http://classic.zope.org/Collector).

Done.

> You may file a problem report to the FreeBSD maintainers in
> parallel.

Before sending it to the FreeBSD maintainers:
Are here any users of newer releases of FreeBSD ? (I have tested it on
FreeBSD 3.5) If so, could you test the behaviour of function isalpha with
locales ? Does it process properly negative values for national
characters ?

ololo@zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl

| `long long long' is too long for GCC |