[Zope] ZOPE 2.2.1 Problem

Steve Williams sandj.williams@gte.net
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 06:27:21 -0700

I installed ZOPE 2.2.1 yesterday under Windows 98 to fix a ZSQL
authorization problem.

After rebooting my machine this morning, when I run ZOPE's start.bat,
the DOS command screen comes up, flashes some messages quickly and then
disappears, so ZOPE won't start.

Running Z2.py in Python gives me the following traceback:

>>> Traceback (innermost last):
  File "C:\Program
Files\Python\Pythonwin\pywin\framework\scriptutils.py", line 237, in
RunScript
    exec codeObject in __main__.__dict__
  File "C:\Program Files\ZopeHub\Z2.PY", line 554, in ?
    exec "import "+MODULE in {}
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
  File "C:\Program Files\ZopeHub\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py", line 94,
in ?
    import ZODB, ZODB.ZApplication, imp
  File "C:\Program Files\ZopeHub\lib\python\ZODB\__init__.py", line 85,
in ?
    import sys, ExtensionClass, TimeStamp, cPersistence, Persistence
ImportError: No module named ExtensionClass

I've got an ExtensionClass.ref and an ExtensionClass.stx in
lib/Python/StructuredText/regressions, but no ExtensionClass.py

I have no products installed, other than the ones that come with the
distribution and I have no Python extensions.

Steve Williams