[Zope] zope login window: how to change the 'Zope' realm/resource??

Danny William Adair Danny@Adair.net
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 18:38:30 +0200

Hi Gilles!

Doesn't the "realm tip" apply anymore?

Use Z_REALM env. var to set your HTTP
mcdonc brings us this tip:

Set the environment variable "Z_REALM" to change the HTTP "authentication
realm" in which your Zope server
participates.
Additional details:
For example, under the Bourne or BASH shells (in UNIX):
# Z_REALM="My Realm"
# export Z_REALM
The equivalent can be done under Windows NT by setting environment variables
in the startup environment under the
System Control Panel.
Created 1999/10/23

Hope this helps,