[Zope] Zope and the GPL poison pill

Erik Enge erik+list@esol.no
13 Sep 2000 12:32:59 +0200

[Karl Anderson]

:
:
| Is this correct?  If it is, the GPL isn't very appropriate for the
| license of a Zope product, becuase it's a packaging nightmare.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by a «module».  Is a module an
extension to the Zope application, or is it a Product that resides in
lib/python/Products?  I'm a bit confused, you use «component»,

And if it really is Products (as in lib/python/Products), does this
mean that if I make a GNU GPL licensed application for a client, I
can't actually distribute Zope with it?  I have to install them
separately?