[Zope] ZDebug bugs the mail...:)

Suhail Murtaza suhail@morelinux.com
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 07:34:55 +0000 (GMT)

hello sir..
Thanx again.Well i solved the problem though after a lot of
hardship.Actually sir there was no problem with the sendmail
tag.What i found finally after putting some painfull hours was
that ZDebug (available at Zope.org) somehow conflicts the
sendmail tag.I reinstalled Zope some 2-3 times and the send
mail would work fine after fresh installation but once i install all
other products ,it again started giving error.So i installed all the
products one by one and checking the Sendmail at each time.
Ffnally i found the culprit...ZDebug :).
I tried to post my message on zope@Zope .org but it does always
bounce back.
Sir Have u faced the same problem after installing Zdegbug?????
Plzz let me know ....
thanx for ur time.
With regards
Suhail