[Zope] Mutiple images don't always show up

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 16:53:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hung Jung Lu writes:
 > It kind of make me feel better to know other people have observed the same
 > problem. I found the following message in the mailing list by Pierre-Julien
 > Grizel around 09/04/2000, with title: [Zope] Images slow rendering problem
 >
 > http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists/zope-archive.nsf/242bb7cc2b2c343d802568ab003585d4/cb99522a7c8258f280256950002d9618?OpenDocument
 >
 > So, it does seem that Zope 2.1.6 has some problems handling multiple images.
If the images are large, then Zope 2.1.6's ZServer synchronization
bug may be the cause.

You will find a patch both in the collector as well as at:

	URL:http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope/ZServer.pat

At work, I now have a reproducible image problem:
  * Shift-Reload shows the image
  * Reload: correctly shows the image
  * Reload: broken image

I am very confident, that at least this problem will go away
as soon as I find some time to analyse it.

Dieter