[Zope] personal portal and Palm syncronization

Brian.Burton@nlynx.com Brian.Burton@nlynx.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:28:25 -0500

I was building a personal site to weblog my engineering and personal stuff
(based on Squishdot and Event Folder), and the thought occurred to me that it
would be really neat
if I could syncronize my Palm to this personal site.  Using the Event Folder, I
have a calendar, Squishdot provides the memos,  I would need some other product
to do the ToDos, and some other product could provided the contact management
list.  All that would be needed would be a way to sync between the Palm and the
Zope site.  Any ideas?  (Heck, I could even see a company providing this as
MyPalmPortal or something like that!  Then I would not have to depend on a
particular computer to sync my Palm with and I would have a better way of
entering memos when I had access to a web browser.

Any ideas how the sync would be done?