[Zope] Authentication problem when accessing ZSQL method

César A. K. Grossmann ckant@fazenda.gov.br
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 16:43:46 -0300

Dieter Maurer wrote:

>  > authenticate by my browser. I can't see anything in the security attributes
>  > for the SQL method which requires authentication, and I can 'test' the ZSQL
>  > method succesfully without requiring authentication.
> You must grant the "use database methods" to "Annonymous".

I think it's better to criate a special role, give to this role the
permission to "use database methods" and to give proxy role to the
methods that make authentication and uses the database connection and
ZSQL methods.

I think it's documented in the "GenericUserFolder with MySQL HOWTO" (or
something like it)...

[]s
--
 | César A. K. Grossmann           | Capacitação Solidária           |