[Zope] looking for XML-RPC client for C++ (urgh - but I need it)

Philipp Auersperg zope@philosoft.at
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 02:52:08 +0200

--=====_96992952841=_

We are involved in a project where a another company developes software=
 written in
C++ (it's their preference) that has to access data from our Zope server=
 via XML..

I've checked out xmlrpc.com and found lots of language bindings but none=
 for C++ (I know its more difficult
to implement because of it's static nature) and one for COM.

My question:

Does there exist a plain C++ implementation for an XMLRPC **Client** ?

thanks
phil

--=====_96992952841=_

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.2920.0" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: x-small"
text=#000000>
<DIV>We are involved in a project where a another company developes software
written in</DIV>
<DIV>C++ (it's their preference) that has to access data from our Zope server
via XML..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I've checked out xmlrpc.com and found lots of language bindings but none
for C++ (I know its more difficult</DIV>
<DIV>to implement because of it's static nature) and one for COM.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>My question:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Does there exist a plain C++ implementation for an XMLRPC **Client**
?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thanks</DIV>
<DIV>phil</DIV></BODY></HTML>