[Zope] WorldPilot has the bits...

John Chandler johnc@nipltd.com
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:07:30 +0100 (BST)

> > Any ideas how the sync would be done?
> >

> WorldPilot has the ability to do this, allegedly.

WorldPilot's Palm side of things was still broken last I checked (last week,
IIRC) - it was complaining of login errors, though you could login happily
through other means. Get the freshest version of the software you can as it
might be fixed now.

John

--
 John Chandler  /  Software Developer  /  New Information Paradigms Ltd
   [ Linux in the office, AmigaOS in the home, PalmOS in the pocket ]