[Zope] Apache + Zserver + SiteAccess + Search results from the catalog

neeloy_saha neeloy_saha@infy.com
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:22:02 +0530

Hi all,

The href generated for my search results is not resulting in right Links as
a result I am getting the 404 error.

** I have followed the "HOW-TO : Using Apache with Zserver(Not Zope.cgi)"
and implemented a complete virtual host:(second example)

   <VirtualHost 192.168.81.132:80>
#    ServerAdmin webmaster@host.some_domain.com
#    DocumentRoot /www/docs/host.some_domain.com
#    ServerName host.some_domain.com
#    ErrorLog logs/host.some_domain.com-error_log
#    CustomLog logs/host.some_domain.com-access_log common
     ProxyPass /webradar http://192.168.81.132:8081/WebRadar3.0
     ProxyPassReverse /webradar http://192.168.81.132:8081/WebRadar3.0
     ProxyPass /misc_ http://192.168.81.132:8081/misc_
     ProxyPass /p_ http://192.168.81.132:8081/p_
</VirtualHost>

** Installed a siteaccess root and in the base of the portal
folder(WebRadar3.0) ,gave the base as
   base : http://192.168.81.132/webradar
   path  : /

** everything seems to be working fine....BUT the results from the search
has gone astray.
   http://192.168.81.132/webradar/Members/pankaj_malhotra/readme.html - I
need this
   http://192.168.81.132/WebRadar3.0/Members/pankaj_malhotra/readme.html - I
am getting this
   [ WebRadar3.0 is the name of my portal ]

** I have seen the "HOW-TO Mix Zcatalog/Zsearch with apache with apache. I
am getting the following
    result.
    <dtml-in SiteIndex>
  <dtml-let itemPath="getpath(data_record_id_)">
  </dtml-let>
   </dtml-in>
   I am getting this : http://webradar3.0/Members/neeloy_saha/dfsdf

Please help.