[Zope] RE: [Zope-PTK] Apache + Zserver + SiteAccess + Search portal icon is not appearing is not appearing

neeloy_saha neeloy_saha@infy.com
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 19:16:25 +0530

Hi all,

The portal icon does not appear when I am using the ptk with apache +
zserver + siteaccess2. I find it there for all things which I have imported
by using .zexp.

I have used the How-To on integrating zserver + Apache ...using the virtual
host.

<VirtualHost 192.168.81.132:80>
#    ServerAdmin webmaster@host.some_domain.com
#    DocumentRoot /www/docs/host.some_domain.com
#    ServerName host.some_domain.com
#    ErrorLog logs/host.some_domain.com-error_log
#    CustomLog logs/host.some_domain.com-access_log common
     ProxyPass /webradar http://192.168.81.132:8081/WebRadar3.0
     ProxyPassReverse /webradar http://192.168.81.132:8081/WebRadar3.0
     ProxyPass /misc_ http://192.168.81.132:8081/misc_
     ProxyPass /p_ http://192.168.81.132:8081/p_