[Zope] copy users

Cornelis J. de Brabander brabander@fsw.LeidenUniv.nl
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:48:19 +0200

Hi all,
I have a folder containing subfolders for different departments. At the time
this application was build it was thought wise to divide user objects also
over different folders. So each subfolder has its own acl_users folder
(using basic authentication). Now people start moving. Furthermore some
people belong to several departments.
On second thought (this was my first encounter with Zope), therefore, I
would like to have all user objects in one folder. The management interface
offers no option to cut and paste user objects. Is there a work around for
this problem or do I have to live forever with separate user folders? I am
using zope 2.1.6.
tia, cb