[Zope] Property problem - still the same...

Peter Sabaini sabaini@niil.at
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 12:16:52 +0200 (CEST)

hi

afaik its not possible to nest properties.

what about dtml method mytitle in the root folder consisting of

  <dtml-var enterprisename> - <dtml-var title>

or something like this? this will acquire title from the current
document and enterprisename from the rootfolder provided theres not
another enterprisename in the acquisition path.

hth peter.