[Zope] Re: [squishdot] Zope resource overflow.

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 02 Apr 2001 09:25:46 +0100

Ignacio Valdes wrote:

> Hello all, http://www.linuxmednews.com is experiencing problems that are
> crashing the server. A Python process uses up all RAM until it crashes
> the server and it has been localized to LinuxMedNews but not other
> squish sites running on the same server. Running version 1.0 and Zope
> 2.3.1  Possibly related to an abnormally large icon I have on the site
> as well as framing in a project page.  Any ideas? -- IV

I'm moving this to the Zope list 'cos I've experienced this too, but I'm sure
it's happened on Zope instances without any Squish Sites on them.

It does seem to be 2.3.x that suffers from the problem, has anyone else had any
similar experiences? Maybe with the file or image objects?

*stab* *stab* Ow... it's dark in here...

cheers,

Chris