[Zope] Directories and subdirectories....

After Dark afterz@zipmail.com
Mon, 02 Apr 2001 09:16:07 -0400

Hi.

I did what you said,and everything worked, unless that zope
don`t recognize the subfolder like an object. Even using a
dtml-method and changing the expression, like you told me,
it only works with the root folders.

I tried (just to test) to do this:

<dtml-in "rootfolder/subfolder.objectVlues()">
</dtml-in>

and gives error of: trying to reference a nonexisting object
or variable.

I looked at the books, but I couldn`t solve it. Can you
help?

Thanks.

Don't E-Mail, ZipMail! http://www.zipmail.com/