[Zope] How to create a Shopping Cart for Core Session

Andres Corrada andres.corrada@mpingo.com
Tue, 03 Apr 2001 15:32:53 GMT

Hello,

I'm trying to design a Shopping cart class that I can add to a Core Session
object.

An earlier post this year on "Putting objects into CoreSessionTracking?"
got
a response by Chris McDonough stating that Core Session objects need to
obey
all rules obeyed by ZODB objects.

I know how to design Zope Products, how will a Shopping cart class that is
meant only to exist ephimerally in the Core Session object differ? My
question is kind of vague but being at the early stages of design, I was
wondering if other people have thought about this.

Andres Corrada-Emmanuel  andres.corrada@mpingo.com