[Zope] Accessing DTML's this() from PythonScript

Jérôme Loisel jerome@levinux.org
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:16:59 -0400

Hi!

My site has an admin menu. That was originally a DTML Method which had become
long, complex and hard to maintain. So I re-wrote it as a Python Script.  But
I now have an additional problem.

When my DTML Method is called from /folder/document.html/method, this()
refers to the document. But in PythonScript, context and context.this() refer
to folder/ instead. Does anyone know how to have access to the document.html
object instead?

Thanks in advance. I can supply sample code if I am being unclear. Cheers,

Jérôme Loisel

--
Jérôme Loisel, étudiant et webmestre
Lévinux: GNU/Linux pour la communauté