[ZCommerce] RE: Philip leaves Arsdigita (was: Re: [Zope] kerberos ? + LDAP + ecommerce + ZEO replication etc)

Albert Langer Albert.Langer@Directory-Designs.org
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 10:49:08 +1000

[...]
[Tom Jenkins]
Lets look at it another way.  I'm pretty sure I know what you would you
say if I said "Hey Albert, I would really like to have some monitoring
stuff built in to zope.  You really should do this for me."

(Note to Paul: I haven't seen your fishbowl proposal for monitoring
posted on dev.zope.org yet... guess _I'll_ have to write one, sheesh!)

[...]

[Albert]
Not sure what you are referring to re "monitoring" (and not interested
in the rest of your message). If it's what I think you might mean,
I'm pretty sure I would say that I have been working on an async
AgentX/JIDM agent for remote monitoring (and management) of python
applications and may have something to contribute.

So if that is relevant, please drop me a note if you do write
such a proposal.