[Zope] Open Source?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 22:46:14 +0100

Hi Albert,

Coupla points:

1. It takes serious stamina to read a post that long, you might get more
readers if you cut it down to a few key points.

2. I suggest you read The Cathedral and the Bazar by Eric Raymond (I think
it's living somewhere on tuxedo.org(com?)) to find out how open source works
best.

3. You obviously seem very dedicated to your cause. Try and channel this
into forming relationships with people who may be able to help you rather
than trying to beat them into your way of thinking ;-)

cheers,

Chris (who's probably posted far worse in his time but is trying to learn
his lesson ;-)