[Zope] Building multiple documents from fragments(objects).

Andy McKay andym@ActiveState.com
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:50:10 -0700

You can use <dtml-in > to iterate over a list, have a look in the docs.

So you could do:

<dtml-in "[1,2,3]">
<dtml-var sequence-item>
</dtml-in>

Or if you have some way of differentiating fragment from other stuff:

<dtml-in stuff>
</dtml-in>

Cheers.
--