[Zope] Bookmark manager protype

Aaron Straup Cope asc@vineyard.net
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 15:52:48 -0400 (EDT)

Has anyone tried to save/use their bookmarks/favorites on a remote server
using aliases and WebDAV? If the browser doesn't wig out try to read/write
across the network then there are probably a whole whack of cool things
you do with zope.

<fwiw>
I wrote a set of Perl modules (shhhhh) for converting IE folders
into something a little more palatable, like XBEL.

http://aaronland.net/toys/favorites/
</fwiw>