[Zope] Cascading Style Sheets in Netscape 6

Craig Stoddart craig.stoddart@dundeecity.gov.uk
5 Apr 2001 09:01:00 -0000

I have been using CSS in both IE5 and Netscape 4.75 without any problems at=
 all,
however parts of the CSS do not work in Netscape 6.

This part of my CSS still works:

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('site=5Ffonts', 'Comic Sans MS')">

However, variables that I have set myself do not work in Netscape 6, such=
 as:

.OAAmenuhead { background-color: blue; font-size: 9pt;
  font-weight: bold; color: #FFFFFF;
  font-family: Comic Sans MS; }

The above works perfectly in both Netscape 4.75 and IE5 though.

Is there some piece of code that needs to be changed for it to work in Nets=
cape
6=3F Has anyone else encountered this problem=3F
Craig Stoddart
IT Software Development Officer

Dundee City Council
IT Division