[Zope] Putting a <dtml-in> tag into a <dtml-in> tag

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
05 Apr 2001 14:32:04 +0200

On 05 Apr 2001 13:22:31 +0100, Tim Hicks wrote:

> [...]

Well I just thought of that :-)

But actually I don't know how.
Maybe someone here could help.
I need to this this:
First select all clips that belongs to a playlist from the playlist
table (clips is identified by clipid's)
Then select the specific clip-data from the clip table from the clipid

Anyone ?

--
Gitte Wange Jensen

System Squid Developer