[Zope] please help with dtml-in

Zopista zopista@zopezen.org
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 01:20:17 -0700

Combine the two:

<dtml-with sub>
  <dtml-in "objectValues()">
    <dtml-var title><dtml-var sequence-item>
  </dtml-in>
</dtml-with>

With gives you access to the sub folder, in iterates over the items.

--
  Andy McKay

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kai Hofmann" <hofmann@isl.org>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 12:44 AM
Subject: [Zope] please help with dtml-in

Hi,

I am new to ZOPE and for the first time I am trying the following:

/news/index_html
/news/sub/text1_html
/news/sub/text2_html

now I want to include all documents from within the sub folder within my
/news/index_html

with <dtml-with sub> this works when I list all sub object by hand in dtml-
var's, but I wanted to use dtml-in so that I don't have to change index_html
each time I added a new object to the sub folder.

But my understanding of ZOPE seems to be incomplete because this does
not work as it seems:
<dtml-in sub>
  <dtml-var title>
  <dtml-var "content?">