[Zope] ZServer on Windows 2000 w/Apache issue

ASHISHRANJAN_V ASHISHRANJAN_V@infy.com
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 18:43:35 +0530

I am also running zope server on win 2000 . I see exactly the same problem
It must be a common problem . I am new to zope hence I am also looking for
solution to optimize the server.
Can some body help on this ?

Ashish R Vidyarthi