[Zope] Re: ZAPHOD and ZEALOUS (was Re: Digest Number 1357)

Lee lee.reilly@ntlworld.com
Sat, 07 Apr 2001 13:04:40 +0100

Jerome Alet wrote:

> I talk about these projects in my document:
>
> http://cortex.unice.fr/~jerome/choixzope/
>
> but unfortunately I can't say more than what's on the original website,
> since my questions were left unanswered.
>
> I'd be glad to include some more explanations in my document.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Hi Jerome,

Here's some info & screenshots for ZAPHOD and ZEALOUS:

http://homepages.strath.ac.uk/~aeu97172/zeus/zeus.htm - you'll have to translate it to French though ;-o

^ that's all taken directly from my project report so if you're going to quote from it be sure to mention my name - or else I may get in trouble for plagiarising, or something => no degree for
me.

The page formatting and image quality seems to have been lost on MS Word's conversion to HTML - if you'd like a better quality snap of one of the images then just let me know. Can't tell you
much more on ZEALOUS as that's all I know myself, but if you've got any question about ZAPHOD feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Lee

--
Lee Reilly