[Zope] problem with lines properties

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 14:28:25 -0500 (CDT)

Hi everyone,

I've built a couple ZClasses that utilize a "lines" property that, when an
instance of the class is viewed, is rendered as a <ul>. The problem is that
when the instance is first viewed, the iteration through the lines property
doesn't work correctly and I get a one-item <ul> with all the lines rendered
in the same <li>. Strangely, if I visit the ZMI edit screen for the instance
and click on "Save Changes" then the instance displays perfectly every
time after that.

Anybody seen anything like this?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/