[Zope] ZClass / BaseClass OFS:Image

Stefan Mallepell Stefan Mallepell" <steve@syso.ch
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 19:23:46 +0200

Hi

I'd like to make a ZClass based on the OFS:Image Baseclass ... unfortunately
I don't get it working.

The basic Idee is to have a Object containing 3 Images (Thumbnail, Normal,
Large) + some extra attributes like "shortdescription", "description". The
object should know (in attributes) the size, high and width for all the
images.

Unfortunately as soon as I add the OFS:Image Baseclass I don't get a working
ZClass ... And I haven't found a example with a zclass based on ZImage. All
the other products I looked to (like JPicture or ActiveImage) isn't really
helping.

Is there anybody who can help me?

I'm really desperate, cause it's bloody urgent ... Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind Regards
Stefan Mallepell