[Zope] <dtml-call > Problems

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Mon, 09 Apr 2001 14:29:07 +0200

Hi Karl,

you are probably trying to add a number to a string or something
like that. To make sure, all of the values are strings before
concenating them, souround them either by _.str() or
use: '%s/MethodName?var1=%s&var2=%s&var3=%s' %
(URL1,var1val,var2val,var2val)

(try to get a little bit familar with python itself. This helps
understanding why and when zope is doing something)

Regards
Tino

--On Samstag, 7. April 2001 10:52 -0800 Karl Munroe