[Zope] IE 5.5 "Warning: Page has Expired"

Rik Hoekstra rik.hoekstra@inghist.nl
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:16:21 +0200

> Dear all,
>
> Not exactly a Zope question, but something that has been driving me nutty
> over the past few weeks whilst using Zope.
>
> I am using IE 5.5, with Zope 2.3 on WinNT 4.0. The 'problem' is, that
after
> merrily editing away on some lengthy DTML Documents, I click on 'Save
> Changes'. Damn - I forgot to close out one of the <dtml-if> statements, so
> my page has not been saved. Click 'back'...
>
> ...but instead of the lovely DTML I was just working on, I get:
>
> "Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was created using
> information you submitted in a form. This page is no longer available. As
> security precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit
your
> information for you.
>
> To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click the Refresh
button."

> Obviously clicking the refresh button does not help, as this just reloads
> the frame set, and dumps me back to the main root directory.

I have never seen this. Suppose it has something to do with you IE settings.
Refreshing a frame in IE (and Netscape for that matter) is done by right
clicking in the frame and then pressing refresh in the popup menu that
appears there.

hth
Rik