[Zope] Xron changeproperties

Capesius, Alan CapesiusA@Sysmex.com
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:45:32 -0500

I tried this, but it works differently, it changes the calling DTML method's
title instead of the container folder. But, it doesn't seem to want to
access the xronDTMLMethod's (called UserEvent_TEST) title.

The Folder is setup like this

Folder
 + TestDTMLMethod
 + xronMethod   <---- I want to change this object's title from