[Zope] Access same named Property of Parent Object [newbie]

Stefan Mallepell Stefan Mallepell" <steve@syso.ch
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 01:40:01 +0200

Hi Phil

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately it still doesn't work. The error I
get is:

Error Type: Attribute Error
ErrorValue: PropertyName

my code is:

<dtml-in "objectValues(['myZClassObject'])">
  <dtml-var "PARENTS[0].Property.Name">
</dtml-in>

I controlled the spelling severeltimes and I also checked that the
PARENTS[0] , has such a property. If I make a
<dtml-let xx=PropertyName></dtml-let> around the dtml-in, then I can work
around this problem, but that's not really a nice style ...

So if you have another suggestion, you will be wellcome. But anyway thanks a
lot for the hint you gave me.
Stefan Mallepell