[Zope] PostgreSQL on Linux RH6.1

Farrell, Troy troy.farrell@wcg.com
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:50:04 -0500

Go ahead with the exact errors.  I finally coaxed Python, Zope, PoPy,
ZPoPyDA, and PostgreSQL to talk to each other this morning.  Please include
versions for each of these were trying.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lee Marzke [mailto:lmarzke@adelphia.net]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2001 10:09 AM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] PostgreSQL on Linux RH6.1

I have a Zope, PoPy, PostgreSQL installation from Solaris 7 that need to
move
to Linux.   At the moment I'm using RH 6.1

I've had no luck so far with PopY, PygresSQL, or psycopg
I really don't care with DA is used, I would just like to get a connection.

Before I post the exact errors, does any have a suggestion on what to
try on Red Hat 6.1 ?  I need to have a python interface as well as Zope DA.

Ideally I would like to have a DB-API v2 interface.

Thanks,

Lee Marzke