[Zope] Cataloging and uncataloging...

After Dark afterz@zipmail.com
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:19:10 -0400

Ok, I created and use a little bit CatalogAware. But now how
can I do this with it?

<dtml-call expr="manage_addFile(id='',file=arquivo,
title=titulo)">

Can I create a ZClass simulating a file? I want to when I
add a file, to be cataloged. And wich command do I use to
add a new object of my Zclass?

Thanks.

--
--Ricardo Kohler