[Zope] [newbie] Property with <dtml-var> in it's value

Stefan Mallepell Stefan Mallepell" <steve@syso.ch
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:16:02 +0200

Hi Dieter

Thank you for your answer. I think I haven't explained my problem so clear -
sorry.

Let's say

"A" is the object-instance with a
     property "l" which contains 'http://www.externalserver.org' and the id
'externalserver'
"B" is another object-instance with a
     property "c" which contains 'This is text with some links. The links to
the *externalserver* can be in the middle of the text.'

In my index_html I show "c" an would like to generate a proper "a href"
around *externalserver* ...

And it looks like the problem is that properties don't get rendered after
they have been inserted with dtml-var ...

Is it the problem, that I don't see the forrest cause of to many trees - or
is it really a problem?

Kind Regards
Stefan