[Zope] Performance and Server Requirements

Chris Gray cpgray@library.uwaterloo.ca
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:03:35 -0400 (EDT)

OK, so a site that's only in the tens of thousands of hits per day range
should be no sweat.  What about the Linux server to put under it?  Am I
wrong to think that a single processor and 256meg should do the trick?

Chris