[Zope] hasRole (Bug or My brain is dead?)

The Doctor What docwhat@gerf.org
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:48:53 -0500

--huq684BweRXVnRxX

* Randall F. Kern (randy@spoke.net) [010419 10:24]:
> hasRole is just there to confuse...  use:
> 	_.SecurityGetUser().has_role('Manager', index_html)
> instead.  (The second ob argument is optional).

Can we have it removed?  hasRole doesn't line up at *all* with the
current model of managing roles.

Ciao!

--=20
Behold, the fool saith, "Put not all thine eggs in the one basket"--which i=
s but a manner of saying, "Scatter your money and your attention;" but the =
wise man saith, "Put all your eggs in the one basket and--WATCH THAT BASKET=
."

The Doctor What: Un-Humble                       http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                                                   KF6VNC

--huq684BweRXVnRxX