[Zope] Zope support through the community

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:26:32 +0200 (CEST)

Itai Tavor writes:
 > I believe you're right. But it would still require adding
 > prefix=sequence to any dtml-in loop that uses sequence_xxx, which
 > could be hard in live applications and would require extensive
 > retesting.
I can imagine a small "hotfix-type" product that lets believe
the "in" to always have a "prefix" attribute,
either an explicit one or a default "prefix=sequence".

 > Also, I'm not sure about the effect of first-xxx becoming
 > mapping, but couldn't that require code changes?
It could.
But, in my opinion, these constructs are used only rarely.

Dieter