[Zope] Re: [Zope] Native Database for Zope

Uwe Fechner uwe.fechner@4commerce.de
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 10:46:57 +0200

Hi Yvonne,

we are trying to solve a similar problem with interbase/ firebird.
It's a robust database engine, firebird is open source, and there
exist several replication engines for interbase.

Best regards:

UFechner@4commerce.de