[Zope] Oracle Stored Procedures

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario@ita.chalmers.se
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 22:14:57 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Jung" <andreas@digicool.com>

> That's right. As a workaround you can put the calls
> for the stored procedures into an external method
> or a PythonScript....never tried it but it should work.
>
> Andreas

*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGH*

*sigh*... are there any plans to change this behaviour or do I need to learn
c/c++ in order to change/fix/add this functionality (not that I'd mind to
learc c/c++, mind you, i just don't have the time right now...).

Maybe I could rewrite some of the funtionality in python.... but then a lot
of stuff would break... well, well... in sweden we sometimes say that you
have to "gilla läget" (more or less: "accept the siutation")

Back to the drawing board; think, erase, draw, rinse and repeat.

Thanks for the reply.

/dario