[Zope] relative URLs; please check my solution

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 16:24:35 +0200

Hi Marcus,

yes, you may run in trouble, because zope lets you access
each object with and without traling slash.
If you have a policy to always link to objects with a traling
slash, there should be no problem. If not, complications
are to be suspected.
The only secure way to do it would be turning each HTML-anchor
tag into an object which renders itself depending on the context.

Regards
Tino Wildenhain

--On Samstag, 21. April 2001 16:10 +0200 Marcus Schopen