[Zope] Data.fs corruption

rr rr@xs4all.nl
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 21:51:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I'm usually a very happy zope user
however today I got this with version 2.3.1:

PROBLEM(100) ZODB FS FS21  warn: Data.fs truncated, possibly due to damaged records at 4212717L

PROBLEM(100) ZODB FS FS21  warn: Writing truncated data from      Data.fs.tr0

PROBLEM(100) ZODB FS FS21  Data.fs Database records in the future

Not sure if the last error is related(time on dev and prod server is not in sync)
 I can't think of anything unusual I might have done to trigger it. (just an import) The result is I've lost an entire folder.

Does anybody have a clue at what is going on here ?

grt