[Zope] asp request and response objects

David Kovach dave@kovach.com
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 01:12:05 -0500

Hi Chris,

I actually stumbled upon your Enlightenment posting a few
days ago - found it not only helpful, but representative
of the sort of movement thats needed/required in the space
in which we work. Zope can really make alot of what we do
so much more fun than the Microsoft way. Your posting was
quite inspirational and honest - and reflects well on the
ethos behind Digital Creations, Zope and all of us
involved - past present and future.

Call you a Zope evangelist or just plain helpful. Either
way I hope to interact with you more as I strive towards
complete enlightenment.

Sincerely,

David Kovach
dave@kovach.com