[Zope] /zope/ results in an error please help

Kai Hofmann hofmann@isl.org
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:49:11 +0200

> I had a similar problem on a solaris system.  When I used the solaris t=
ar
> to untar a Product that contained the lib/python/Products path as root,
> the lib python and Products direcories all get the ownership/permission
> from the tar file.  I changed the ownership back to normal and everythi=
ng
> was fine.  I now untar everything as the zope user to avoid this proble=
m.

That fixed the problem - I forgot to do a "chgrp -R other *"
Thanks for the hint :)

Greetings

Kai

--=20
Institut f=FCr Seeverkehrswirtschaft und Logistik   http://www.isl.org/
Dipl.-Inform. Kai Hofmann                       mailto:hofmann@isl.org
Universitaetsallee GW1 Block A                   phone:+49 421 22096-83
D-28359 Bremen                                     fax:+49 421 22096-55