[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] how can I fill to frames in on dtml-call ??

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:09:59 +0200

Hi Robert,

this is not zope-dev related so I move it over to zope-list.
However, filling two frames the same time is a faq.
If you really need frames, you can update all at the same
time if you have the target of links and forms to _top
and send the frameset again. Alternatively you can break
up your frameset into smaller parts, e.g. use a frameset
which devides top and bottom and then another to devide
the bottom frame into navigation and content.
This way you only have to address the bottom-frameset to make
the changes.

window-target: - Header did never work so far as I tested
years ago.

HTH
Tino Wildenhain

--On Donnerstag, 26. April 2001 06:48 +0200 Robert Rottermann