[Zope] Using result from a sql query in another query

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
26 Apr 2001 13:22:15 +0200

Sorry ... I forgot a query for the clips .. thats why I had trouble
getting the serverid ..

But now I have another problem. I get a KeyError on "server" ... my code
looks like this:
<TABLE BORDER="1" WIDTH="100%">
 <TR>
  <TD>
<dtml-in sqlGetShowClips>
 <dtml-in expr="sqlGetClipData(clipid=clipid)">
  <dtml-with expr="sqlServeridNameQuery(serverid=serverid)">
  <dtml-with expr="sqlFilenameQuery(basefile=basefileid)">
<LI><A HREF="http://<dtml-var server>/smil/<dtml-var showid>-<dtml-var
clipid>" onClick="document.vid.DoPlay()"><dtml-var clipid></A>
  </dtml-with>
  </dtml-with>
 </dtml-in>
</dtml-in>
  </TD>
 <TD>
</TABLE>

The <dtml-var server> is a column in the sqlServeridNameQuery .. but
Zope obviously doesn't receive this column ?

Any good answers?

Gitte