[Zope] Multiple SQL Updates

Craig Stoddart craig.stoddart@dundeecity.gov.uk
26 Apr 2001 16:29:00 -0000

I have a simple <DTML-Method> that displays multiple records as the result=
 of a
query. One of the fields displayed is to be updated. What I would like to=
 know
is how to get the form to work so that several records can have that one fi=
eld
updated at the=20same time. I can get it to work easily to update one recor=
d at a
time, but would like to allow up to 25 records to be updated at once - is=
 this
possible=3F

This is the update query:

update cmin=5Fmeeting
set committee=5Fcode=3D<dtml-sqlvar committee=5Fcode=20type=3Dint>
where meeting=5Fref=3D<dtml-sqlvar meeting=5Fref type=3Dint>

But this code only works for one individual record on its own, not multiple
records.

Thanks,
Craig Stoddart
IT Software Development=20Officer