[Zope] Return a variable number of objects / ZGDChart

belen@netcom.no belen@netcom.no
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:16:51 +0100

Hi,

I am generating a number of lists in this way:

It is something like this:
<dtml-in "[0,1,2,...,n]">
<dtml-let counter=sequence-index lista="'temp_data'+_.str(counter)">
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set(lista, ['content'])">
</dtml-let>
</dtml-in>

I am trying to return this variable number of lists.

<dtml-return "(x, y1, y2, y3,...., yn)" >

where y1...yn are the lists that I have to pass to a ZGDChat object.

The matter is that n is not fixed, so it can be any number and I cannot
see the way of sending this "variable length" sequence of objects.

Any ideas? Thanks for your help

Belen